Reliable, Quality & Hassle-Free Tile & Grout Cleaning Service in Canterbury
Is it high time to give a fresh makeover to your soiled tile and grouts? End of Lease Clean is your one-stop tile and grout cleaning partner in Canterbury. Our certified and skilled cleaners use industry-compliant tools and cutting-edge skills to restore the original glory of your tiles in less than an hour!
Sparkling tiles not only make a difference to your floor but enhance the visual aesthetics of your property to a great extent. It can revive the outdated look of your tiles and imbibe a sense of freshness to your home. At End of Lease Clean, we understand your concern of dealing with dirty grouts and therefore, offer impeccable tiles and grout cleaning service in Canterbury using eco-friendly solvents at a market competitive price.
- Removing dirt, oil, grime and grease from tiles
- Eliminating adhesives, debris, dust particles from tile and grouts post renovation.
- Tile floor stripping and cleaning
- Cleaning hard stains, coffee spills and dark patches from tiles
- Concrete floor cleaning
At End of Lease Clean, we pledge to restore the original glory of your tiles with our simple and easy 4-step process.
- Use Eco-Friendly Tile Cleaning Solvents: At first, our tile and grout cleaners apply non-toxic eco-friendly cleaning solvents depending upon the nature and type of tiles to loosen sticky dirt, grease and other contaminants.
- Scrub the Affected Areas Using Industry-Compliant Tools: Once dirt and grime loosen from the soil, we use a rotary scrubber tool to wipe your tiles. It may take some time but the results are outstanding and unbelievable! The process is done with gentle hands and helps in loosening grease, bacteria, mould and mildews from deep inside your tile and grouts.
- High-Pressure Washing Tiles: At End of Lease Clean, we use an industry-compliant pressure washer to rinse dirt and stains from tiles preferably with hot water. The toxic water is then extracted with specialised truck-mounted tools to dry up the area instantly.
- Caulking & Sealing: Grouts are usually porous in nature and need to be sealed immediately after tiles and grout cleaning by professionals in Canterbury. At End of Lease clean, we offer tile stripping, caulking to seal the grouts and keep it free of dirt, germs and debris for long.
At End of Lease Clean, we have become a pioneer in grout cleaning service in Canterbury due to our high-quality work, client-friendly behaviour and guaranteed completion of work within a stipulated time frame and budget. Get in touch with us and discuss your requirements! We will get back with a FREE QUOTE instantly!