Tenants often worry about the end of lease cleaning of the rented property. We will reveal the meaning of bond back cleaning in this article. There could be a lot of headaches as a result https://endofleaseclean.net.au/contact-us/ of moving out from a rented apartment or house in Melbourne. You need enough patience to manage everything, such as packing your household goods and cleaning the property before the tenancy expiration.
The tenant will recover a 100% bond back from the homeowners after cleaning the whole house. You won’t recover the full amount of your bond money if your walls or windows are not cleaned. This implies that you have to return the property in the perfect possible condition before you can get your security deposit back from your landlord or property agent.
What is End-of-Lease Cleaning or Bond-Back Cleaning?
Based on the end-of-lease contract, a tenant is under an obligation to return the property in a clean and well-maintained condition before the end of his/her lease. This is known as end-of-lease/tenancy cleaning. It is a comprehensive and thorough clean of your rented house/apartment. It is beyond normal house cleaning because you won’t receive the full rental bond amount if your property manager notices any stain while inspecting the property. That is why you must allow professionals to handle your bond cleaning.
They know exactly how to scrub the stains and clean the property with a cleaning checklist specially drafted for end-of-lease cleaning. However, some things will be included and excluded when you get a professional bond cleaning service. You must be aware of them before you contact any end-of-lease professional service cleaning in Melbourne.
What does Bond Back Cleaning Guarantee mean?
Bond cleaning companies ensure that tenants recover their full bond money back from homeowners by offering a bond back cleaning guarantee. After the end-of-lease cleaning of your apartment, if your homeowner or property manager is not satisfied with the cleaning, the cleaning company needs to send their cleaning crew again. This doesn’t mean that you will pay them again. It implies that cleaners will clean your property again based on the landlord’s missing list without costing you any dollar.
The purpose of bond back cleaning is to recover full bond money from homeowners. This is why the cleaning company provides the bond back cleaning services to the tenants. The cleaners will visit the work again to clean the house if the landlords are not happy with the initial clean.
What is the Goal of Bond Money?
Most of us are not aware of the importance of bond money for homeowners. Before they rent out the house to renters, the homeowner collects bond money from them. The major reason is for the safety of the property. In general, the landlord collects one month or 1.5 x monthly rate money as bond money. This money will save landlords in case their property got broken or damaged. It will also save the landlords if the tenants run away. The major reason for landlords to collect bond money is to make sure the tenants have a sense of responsibility towards the rented house.
The Benefits of Professional Bond Back Cleaning
Most renters like to clean house by themselves. This increases the risk of damage to the rented property. So, you need to choose a professional bond back cleaning company to get your full bond money back. Many homeowners want professional cleaners to clean their house. Aside from that, they also request a receipt to indicate that their house is cleaned by a professional cleaning service.
Cleaning the house yourself may let you recover only 60% of your bond money. Choosing a professional bond back cleaner will make sure you recover your full bond money from the homeowner. Aside from that, considering End of Lease Clean, a cleaning bond back company will make sure you have an invoice that contains all the necessary details of the cleaning company to show your homeowner.
What are included in the Deep End of Lease Cleaning
Many companies claim to have these services in deep bond cleaning to fit the property condition report:
- Clearing out small nests, insect marks, and cobwebs from the walls (if pest control is not necessary)
- Cleaning of filters, ceiling fans, air conditioners, and exhaust fans
- Spot cleaning of walls, light fittings, and light switches
- Removal of stains from doors and skirting boards
- Deep window cleaning
- Cleaning cupboards, cabinets, and drawers
- Getting rid of grease from tracks of sliding door
- Vacuuming carpets and floors
- Mopping hard floors
- Thoroughly clean all cupboards, drawers, and shelves
- Removing stubborn stains from the rings, stovetops, and knobs
- Disinfecting sink, and deeply cleaning drain holes
- Cleaning splash back spot with an environmental-friendly cleaning product
- Getting rid of grease and from away from trays, doors, oven, glass, ad BBQ
- Removing dust from exhaust fan filter
- Cleaning the interior, the back, and the exterior of the refrigerator, dishwasher space, and microwave.
- Mopping floors
- Dust cupboards and drawers
- Clean exhaust fan
- Sanitize bathtub, washbasin, toilet seat, shower, and tap
- Get rid of pile soap residue from glasses and sidewalls
- Clean floors, mirrors, window tracks, and towel rails
- Clean the interior and exterior of drawers and cupboards
- Remove soap residue pile on a laundry tub
- Clean mirrors, the space behind the washing machines, filters, and equipment.
- Clean walls, doorknobs, windows, and doors
- Clean the floor.
Other important areas to clean:
- Patio: remove cobwebs, sweep and mop floors, clean glass and balcony railings, and clean lights.
- Garage: deeply clean and scrub floors and remove cobwebs.
Places Excluded in End of Lease Clean
Many bond cleaning companies leave some items while performing the cleaning. These areas include:
- Damp Spots: Professional end-of-lease cleaners put in lots of effort to get rid of deep stains and mold from damp spots but will not provide a guarantee that these spots will permanently disappear. These spots can reappear because of the presence of excess moisture.
- Ceilings: Cleaning companies often don’t add ceilings in their deep end-of-lease cleaning.
- Mold: Although mold removal is part of the cleaning task, this area usually needs a specialist to permanently remove mold.
- Discoloration: Even though professional bond back cleaners use top-quality cleaning products to clean, discoloration occurs because of the usual wear and tear of the property. You may have noticed that plastics, toilets, and grout change color into yellow because of germs and bacteria.
- Thorough Wall Clean: End-of-lease cleaning companies get rid of cobwebs and insect marks from the wall surfaces. However, a thorough wall clean needs a lot of time, and that is why it is not included in the bond cleaning checklist.
- Dangerous areas: Cleaning companies don’t clean those sections that they consider dangerous. This includes cracked switches, bio waste, and so on.
- Furnished cupboards and drawers: Cleaning companies don’t clean the cupboards if items are still in it.
- Additional Items: Your professional cleaner won’t clean items that are not added to the list.
What Number of Days is covered by a Full Bond Back Guarantee?
- 70% of cleaning companies give 24 hours of bond back cleaning guarantee.
- 20% of cleaning companies give 72 hours (3-days) of a bond back cleaning guarantee.
- 10% of cleaning companies give 7 days (168 hours) of the bond back cleaning guarantee.
What are the Requirements or Conditions to obtain a Full (100%) Bond Back Cleaning Guarantee?
You need to inform the cleaning company within the guarantee period of their bond back cleaning if your homeowner is not satisfied with the cleaning. Ensure you stick with their service guarantee period. Make a list of missing cleaning requirements from the homeowner and send it across to your cleaning company. The end of lease cleaning company will re-clean the property based on your list. This is part of the bond back cleaning guarantee. You can be free to contact the cleaning service if the homeowner is not pleased with the cleaning. You just must make sure that you are acting in line with their period of service guarantee.
A thorough and comprehensive bond back cleaning includes all the important parts that will help you recover your full bond money. Ensure you hire a reliable and reputable cleaning company that can give you the best and deep end of lease cleaning in Melbourne using top-quality cleaning products.
Simply put, End of Lease Clean is a company that deals with end-of-lease cleaning of a rented apartment or house. Starting from the doormat to every corner of the rooms, each household part will be properly cleaned based on the agreement. Feel free to call us!